Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My latest Book available from Blake Publishing

Here are some images of page illustrations from my latest children's chapter book for Blake Publishing.
The book is in the Gigglers Blue 2 series and is titled Batty and it was written by Chris Bell.
all the illustration are in colour and it was a real fun book to work on, I was sorry to finish as I was having a ball.
If you want to see more of the interior pages or purchase this great story you can go to Blake Publishing.

4 comments:

Marcelo Baez said...

Congrats Frank!! Looks like a ton of fun!

Frank kennedy said...

Hey Marcelo,
thanks and yeah that was a fun book to work on.

Unknown said...

Love it Frank. That Batty looks like a great character.

Frank kennedy said...

thanks PJ, Batty took a little tweaking of my initial ideas to get right for the Editor but then he was lots of fun to play around with.