Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Big Lou

      "don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry"

At the Sydney Supa Nova I was lucky enough to meet and get an autograph and photo with Lou Ferrigno aka The Incredible Hulk from the late 70's TV series.
From a very young age I have followed Lou's career in bodybuilding magazines to spots in television shows and feature films and I was almost overwhelmed at meeting him in person. It was a definite fulfilment of a childhood fantasy to meet the man who would crash through walls on my TV set as the Hulk when I was a kid. and what a nice guy he was, so easy going and polite and always smiling for the fans. what a great experience it was to meet Big Lou Ferrigno I am still smiling like a little kid.
so I thought I should share my happy moment with you all.

                                                   Big Lou 58 and looking great

4 comments:

Marcelo Baez said...

Congrats Frank! Always a thrill meeting a childhood hero! But who is that scared looking bloke next to him???

MrBibleHead said...

Very cool Frank! Great blog .. and congrats on the book!

Frank kennedy said...

hey Jack, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Craig Phillips said...

58? Wow! He does look good. He hasn't really aged much at all. I remember thinking he was awesome, I think back in an old Herculese movie in the 80s.

Looking pretty star struck Frank!